By Tiffany Chenneville
- The influence of pediatric HIV on families.
- Psychosocial issues for kids and teenagers with HIV.
- HIV prevention and intervention within the tuition setting.
- HIV disclosure in pediatric populations.
- How to layout powerful evidence-based HIV risk-reduction courses for adolescents.
Read Online or Download A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
This acclaimed paintings describes various counseling and treatment ways for kids who've skilled loss. Practitioners and scholars are given useful options for aiding preschoolers via children take care of various different types of bereavement, together with demise within the relatives, tuition, and neighborhood.
Early life is recognized as a turbulent interval of human improvement. besides the actual adjustments of puberty, teens suffer major alterations within the method they believe, act, suppose and understand the area. The disruption that's show up of their behaviour is provoking and infrequently incomprehensible to the adults surrounding them.
Pros operating with traumatized little ones are usually requested no matter if it'd be higher to ‘let dozing canine lie’, as the baby will not be able to talk about their reports, and out of worry that they could turn into additional distressed or disturbed. In Treating Chronically Traumatized young ones, Arianne Struik offers the case for waking these ‘sleeping canines’ in a secure and dependent setting, so one can permit the therapeutic technique to start and forestall trauma later in lifestyles.
How do brothers and sisters form each other? Siblings in early life offers a complete review of the main updated, foreign empirical examine at the sibling bond through the severe adolescent years. The authors learn how the connection affects on adolescent improvement, in addition to the impact on and in the kin, utilizing facts from behaviour genetics, cross-cultural stories, and study using either quantitative and qualitative tools.
- Play Therapy with Traumatized Children
- Just Care: Restorative Justice Approaches to Working with Children in Public Care
- The Long Shadow of Sexual Abuse: Developmental Effects across the Life Cycle
- Child and Adolescent Resilience Within Medical Contexts: Integrating Research and Practice
- Narrative Play Therapy: Theory and Practice
Additional info for A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice
A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice by Tiffany Chenneville